Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I could use some bitz.

So I stood the plastic termies next to my way old metal wolf guard terminators. It was not a pretty sight. I think I was a slightly better painter back in the day or maybe it just looks different because there is such a time lapse. In addition to painting differences, I used bigger bases on the new models and the new models are taller and different looking. Long story short, I'm going to need to put together a few new plastics to complete the squad. 
If there is anyone out there that could send me 1 pair of terminator lightning claws from the new plastic assault terminators, I would pay something like 4 dollars plus 2 dollars shipping. I would prefer to pay via paypal or google but I guess I could send a money order. Let me know if anyone is able to help.  Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bill, you may want to check out http://whencannonsfade.wordpress.com/ if you haven't already seen it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tons of pairs of lightning claws here for ~ $2
    http://bitsandkits.co.uk/shop/category_18/TERMINATOR-CLOSE-COMBAT-WEAPONS.html?shop_param=cid%3D18%26

    When I order from bitsandkits I usually just order 15 pounds of stuff and then shipping is free.

    ReplyDelete